- To encourage provision of amenities such as canteens, shelters for rest, creches, adequate latrine facilities, drinking water, sickness and benevolent scheme payments, pension and superannuation funds, gratuity payments, granting of loans and legal advice to workers;
- To help the factory management in regulating the grant of leave with wages and explain to the workers the provisions relating to leave with wages and other leave privileges and to guide the workers in the matter of submission of application for grant of leave for regulating authorised absence;
- To advise on provision of welfare facilities, such as housing facilities, foodstuffs, social and recreational facilities, sanitation, advice on individual personnel problems and education of children;
- To bring to the notice of the factory management the grievances of workers, individual as well as collective, with a view of securing their expeditious redress and to act as a liaison officer between the management and labour;
- To establish contacts and hold consultations with a view to maintaining harmonious relations between the factory management and workers;
- To study and understand the point of view of labour in order to help the factory management to shape and formulate labour policies and to interpret these policiesto the workers in a language they can understand;
- To watch industrial relations with a view of using his influence in the event of a dispute between the factory management and workers and to help to bring about a settlement by persuasive effort;
- To advise on fulfillment by the management and the concerned departments of the factory of obligations, statutory or otherwise, concerning regulation of working hours, maternity benefit, medical care, compensation for injuries and sickness and other welfare and social benefit measures;
- To promote relations between the concerned departments of the factory and workers which will bring about productive efficiency as well as amelioration in the working conditions and to help workers to adjust and adapt themselves to these working environments;
- To encourage the formation of Works and Joint Production Committees, Cooperative Societies and Welfare Committee, and to supervise their work;
- To advise the factory management on questions relating to training of new starters, apprentices, workers on transfer and promotion, instructors and supervisors, supervision and control of notice board and information bulletins to further education of workers and to encourage their attendance at technical institutes;
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Female candidates are preferred
- Qualification : MSW Must
- Willing to work in SRICITY Plant
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Kousalya Eswaran
Contact Company:Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.