Roles and Responsibilities: Responsible for all Exports and related activities from securing orders, supply, installation commissioning of equipment until closure of warranty. Must have handled exports for at least five years preferably to IMEA region.
- Responsible for license/approvals/DGFT procedure/customs matters/export & licencing documentation.
- Ensuring Contract in line with, international trade practices, insurance & INCOTERMS.
- Handling export and import documentation, Banking, LC negotiation, freight negotiation, filing of MEIS & SEIS, rebate, drawback, etc.
- Coordinate with plants, interaction with the Customs House Agent (CHA) and customs clearance for timely execution.
- Outbound logistics, export packaging & customs clearance.
- Export/ Import freight negotiations and optimising cost of exports
Desired Candidate Profile : About 35 years of age with 5 years of experience in manufacturing company involving exports of OEM & Spare parts
- Must be well versed with Foreign Trade Policies
- Knowledge of customers in the IMEA region and exports procedures into those regions and dealing with selling agents
Perks and Benefits 10 to 15 LPA
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.
A leading Manufacturing Company
Contact Company:Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.