Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Experience in Firewall
Desired Candidate Profile
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator
- IN depth knowledge of Linux: Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Knowledge in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
PF, ESIC, Group Insurance, Day shift, 5 Days working
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.
BUZZWORKS Business Services Pvt. Ltd. operates as two distinct entities in Services and Software. Established in 2001, we take up customers payroll and compliance loads under a single window.
We pride ourselves in coming up with solutions that are on time, within budget & executed well
Contact Company:Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.