IT INFRA L1 Support
- Install and configure Windows and Linux desktop and peripherals and test network connections.
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktops & laptops, networking, and server log monitoring.
- Knowledge in Windows Active Directory and File server.
- Basic troubleshooting in printer and scanner.
- Knowledge in MS office 2019, office 365 and Open office.
- Install and regular updates on system applications and browsers.
- Ensure proper functioning of L2 switch and WiFi Access points.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- L1 support in Desktops, Laptops, software, and hardware for both internal and onsite clients.
- Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking issues and resolve issues within given SLA.
- Good English communication skills and Flexible to work on weekends.
Role:System Administrator / Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers
Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd.